Material: KmTBCr5MoG, KmTBCr15MoG, KmTBCr26NiMoG
Process: Lost Foam Process
Wall thickness: 10-20mm
Main machinery, mechanical, using performance of bimetal composite wear-resistant pipe.
- Bimetal composite wear-resistant pipe: working temperature 600 ℃ or less.
- Metal thermal expansion coefficient of Wear-resisting layer: (11.65～13.75)×106 (mm/mm·℃), and this is very close to outer metal thermalexpansion coefficient. The closer of the thermal expansion coefficient means the closer speed of heat expansion and thermal contraction.
Performance characteristics of bimetal composite wear-resistant pipe:
- Favorable combination property. The outside wall of the clad pipe is steel pipe, and the inner wall adopts anti-abrasion high Cr alloy. Clad pipes not only have the anti-corrosion prosperities of high Cr alloy, but also have relative high mechanic intension and impact-resistance performance of steel. These kinds of clad pipes have solved the contraction between anti-abrasion and weldability. So they can make the best use of the materials’performances to ensure a safe and credible application. High–wearing featurHigh–wearing featureHigh–wearing feature.
- High–wearing feature. The inner wall of the anti-abrasion clad pipe is made of high Cr alloy, which contains about 45% hard carbide(M7C3). As structure of this Ka-type carbide is rod-shaped, so it is very tenacious. At the same time, Ka-type Carbide has a very micro-hardness(HV1500-1800), and the macro-hardness of its anti-abrasion layer is more than HRC55, so it has excellent anti-abrasion.
- Excellent anti-corrosion and heat-proofing performance. Because the base body of the solid melted material contains a certain of Cr, it can resist heat and corrosion. And due to composition and structure feature of Ka carbide, it shows favorable anti-corrosion and anti-abrasion properties in high temperature or corrosive environment.
- Advance clad technical, stable. This anti-abrasion pipe and elbow are manufactured by adopting the Lost Foam Suction Casting technique, namely, F casting. By applying this technique, the anti-abrasion clad pipe has the following features: Foam is easy to manipulate, carve and gule, due to its unique properties, so we can get a high rate of finished products. The patterns are accurate representations of the desired casting. By the high vacuum suction casting performed inside the lined tube, we can get accurate and dense products. By adopting the F suction casting technique to mass produce bimetallic anti-abrasion clad pipes and elbows. the pipes and elbows will be even in structure and stable in performance. There will be no crackle and gas hole in pipes and elbows.
- High thermal shock resistance. Since the heat expansion coefficient of the inner layer of anti-abrasion clad pipe nearly equals to that of the outer layer, the inner layer will not be broken and out of service at early stage even under the conditions that temperatures are dramatically or constantly changed.The running resistance of pipeline system is very small, and the appearance of the pipeline is beautiful.
- Easy to transport install and use. Bimetallic clad pipe and elbow can be installed by direct welding. As the clad pipe can endure heavy strike. It can be hit at your potion, cut as your wish. All these features have told us that the clad pipe is very easily in handing, installation and examination.
Application fields of bimetal clad wear resistant pipes:
- Coal dust transportation system in heat power plant and the dry ash
- The stone coal system in the heat power plant.
- Other gas-driven transportation system for powder and granule materials.
- Water-powered sediments transportation system, and the transportation system for slurry with relatively big particle diameters.
- Transportation systems for other coal industry materials.